- Land Size: 528 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor
- Flooring: Other (Cork), Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Alarm, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Entrance: Covered porch
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fireplace - Decommissioned
About this listing
This one of a kind 1960's weatherboard home with aluminium joinery throughout, boasts an expansive and flexible floor plan like no other. Throw in the entertainers' deck, single lock up garage, underfloor insulation, a house alarm and heat pump and you're move in ready with the potential to add value and your own touches over time.
Whether the teenagers need more space, you have family staying with you or you're a first homer looking to get a flatmate, this unique property delivers on space for a variety of buyers. Currently an investment property that's produced a tidy return for almost 20 years, savvy investors are also encouraged to view, with the long term, gold star tenants happy to stay on.
Conveniently positioned in a popular Papakura cul-de-sac on a fully fenced freehold section of 528m2 (mol), schooling for all ages, Papakura's township and the train station are all within walking distance of home.
Seriously for sale, my client's instructions are clear, bring all offers! This property must be sold!
All agents welcome.
Property documents can be downloaded directly from the Harcourts website, otherwise please copy and paste the link below.