- Approx Floor Area: 216 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1986
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Part Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Steel Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Bamboo & Cork) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans, Gas bottled, Other (Closed Gas Fire)
- Property Features: Vacuum system, Other (Fibre into two bedrooms)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Stove, Ceiling Fan, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Fireplace - Gas Bottled, Clothes Line, Ceiling Heating, Auto Garage Door Opener, Electronic Lock on Back Gate, Water Pump in Garden, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Water Feature, Potted Plans and Garden Ornaments
About this listing
Buy the family a set of kayaks for Xmas as the Pahurehure inlet is right across the road, where you can enjoy the upcoming summer on the water without even taking the car out of the drive.
Having been in the same family since new, there is nothing the owners don't know about the property. If you are looking for a home that will service a growing family for years to come then you need to view. There is potential to be in by Christmas, if you're quick.
All four double bedrooms are upstairs with 2 full bathrooms, the master boasting a walk in robe and a comfy nook to set up a private parents' chill out space.
On the bottom level there's the large separate lounge with modern gas fireplace, the fully renovated kitchen open planned with a large dining area.
Ideally set up with decks front and back for the extended family get togethers.
Those with toys will love the high stud garage with workshop space and mezzanine storage.
This home offers value for dollar with all it has on show. Bring your wishlist and see if you can tick it all off.