- Approx Floor Area: 122 sqm
- Land Size: 334 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tenure Detail: An undivided 334sqm (mol) on Lot: 5 DP: 506764 CT: 768305, plus an undivided 1/44 share on Area: 406sqm (mol) Lot: 92 DP: 497769, plus an undivided 1/2 share on Area: 69sqm (mol) Lot: 94 DP: 506764.
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- House style: Contemporary, Enviro friendly home
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Heat Pump, Garden Shed, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Oven, Separate Cooktop, Auto Garage Door + 2x Remotes
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Front Door Back Door
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The refreshed décor in neutral and grey tones makes it too easy for you to add your own personality. The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are functional by design, flowing effortlessly outdoors, where the deck is ready to welcome your family and friends for summer weekend BBQ's.
Described as spacious, sunny, sturdy and a great spot to sit and watch the world go by. Nothing to do if you wish to move in straight away and enjoy low maintenance living.
This charming property comes with a single garage and 3 off street parking spaces and sits on a tidy full corner section in the popular Takanini area.
Northern/southern motorways are only minutes away. With proximity to Southgate Mall and Takanini Village for the day to day essentials and schools in zone catering to kids of all ages and stages of education.
Current owner has lived in the house from the day it was built and has kept the house in immaculate condition.
Whether you're looking for a first home or to downsize, this property will work for you. Move quickly to view - the owners moved out and they want it gone asap!
A quality offering in a quality neighbourhood promising to complement a range of lifestyle requirements. Stop the search, view today and be well and truly settled in before school starts.